quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

UFO MATRIX MAGAZINE, SUMISSIONS


UFO MATRIX magazine is just approaching its first birthday. There were those ‘out there’ that didn’t think it would last beyond 3 issues. Well it has.  As editor of UFO MATRIX I would therefore like to thank everyone who has supported us over the last 12 months.

We are now, as ever, looking forward to the future and I am working on the next few issues with growing confidence that we might just prove our doubters wrong once and for all.

I would therefore like to ask if you have ever considered writing a piece for possible publication in UFO MATRIX. We have covered many different aspects of the UFO subject from pretty much all over the world. As editor I am constantly on the look out for new writers looking at this enigmatic subject from a wide variety of different viewpoints.

If you would like to possibly write something for us then why not drop me a line with your ideas. My email is: philip.mantle@gmail.com

More information on UFO MATRIX magazine can be located at our two websites: www.ufomatrix.com and www.healingsofatlantis.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

 Regards,
Philip Mantle.
Editor
UFO MATRIX


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário